RubberPal is about making friends and having fun, but alas to survive in todays world we need to outline the basic behavioural requirements expected when using this site.By signing up to, or using this site you agree that:
- Your use of this site does not breach any law that you are subject to.
- RubberPal cannot and shall not be held liable for any losses or damage, consequential or otherwise, incurred by yourself or others as a result of you using this site.
- You understand that any content you contribute will be accessible by the public. Rubberpal is not responsible for subsequent use of that content by people who use this site.
- RubberPal is not responsible for unwanted contact resulting from use of information placed on the site.
- You will not upload content that you do not hold the rights to. Any uploaded content remains your responsibility.
- You will not deliberately abuse, harrass, or in any way cause upset to other members of the site.
- User submitted images and/or text that appear on this site do so without prior approval. Upon legitimate complaint such material will be reviewed and removed as necessary. RubberPal is not responsible for user contributed content.
- You will not access this site in any way other than intended. This includes but is not limited to scraping information from this site for other purposes.
- Your account may be terminated without notice or explanation.
- Your access to the site is a privilege, not a right.
- These terms and conditions may be updated in the future. Notification will clearly be given in that event.
Please play by these simple rules, and we'll all get along just fine!